domenica 25 settembre 2011

EXTINCTION SEED#0

Hey, we're almost there.
Just a few days at the exit of ES # 0 in the States ...
Actually I had forgotten, or perhaps trying not to think about, because I feel quite nervous about it.
 I'm sure you would love the story, as soon as you begin to understand something XD. The strong point of ES is just the plot, it's cool and attractive. And for me, drawing a story so intriguing... it makes me even happier.
Maybe I should not admit it, but in a comic I think the story's as important as the design. Sometimes even more important. That's why I think that ES is a product that still deserves to be successful, regardless of my drawings.

 I hope that the Americans think like me! XD

I'm linking some reviews, read it!! ^^
Comicus - GG STUDIO INTERVIEWS
Comicus - HOW THE STORY HAS BEGAN
UBC FUMETTI

Here some pictures




EXTINCTION SEED#0
edited by GG STUDIO
scriptwriter DAVIDE AICARDI
penciler LIVIA PASTORE
colorist ALESSIA NOCERA





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento