venerdì 7 ottobre 2011

ZERO ON SALE

Today, for the first time I could see and touch the pages printed by ES # 0. For me it was a great thrill, no joke! I worked very hard to perfect the drawing style and to fit the American standard. After these months of study and work, I finally got the book realized. I think it's good, but it is mainly about the story. All the team worked so much, and now we can see the results. I'm proud and happy ^^






Extinction Seed is now traveling to arrive in the U.S. and will be soon on saleHope you like it as much as me. 
There are many beautiful covers for this issue, would you see??




Cover by Giuliano Monni and Alessia Nocera

cover by Giuseppe Cafaro and Alessia Nocera

cover by Pasquale Qualano and Alessia Nocera

cover by me and Alessia Nocera

Choose your favourite one! XD
Bye

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento